Best Baby Food Maker Reviews about the BEABA Babycook Neo Review Baby Food Maker. This baby food maker has been awarded the JPMA Innovation Award last 2008. It is a French-made all-in-one blender, steamer, and reheater/defroster. It is these innovative features that made it a big hit among parents across the globe. With the defrosting function, users can now prepare as well as freeze food in batches. As a steamer, you can steam vegetables for your little one and retain the vitamins & minerals which almost all shelf baby food can’t offer.
The best part about the Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker is that it is very safe to use. It is BPA & PVC free. Also, all of the materials used to manufacture this baby food maker, especially those that come in contact with the food, are made from PP or polypropylene and PSU or polysulfone. So let’s have a look at BEABA Babycook Neo Review and select the best product to provide the best food to your baby.
- UNIQUE: the only baby food maker with a glass bowl & a...
- FOUR COOK SETTINGS: steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost all...
- NEW RESERVOIR: easily accessible reservoir with large...
- LARGER CAPACITY: glass bowl holds 5.2 cups of food
A Review About BEABA Babycook Neo, Glass Baby Food Maker
This compact countertop baby food maker operates by initially steaming food such as vegetables, fruits, and even meat in as little as 15 minutes. After steaming and preserving vitamins & flavor, the Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker purees, and blends the food according to the desired consistency. You can also use it to defrost or reheat pre-cooked foods quickly. Cleaning is also easy with the baby food maker as both the basket and the bowl are top-rack dishwasher safe. It is also compact and portable with its 11 inches x 5 ½ inches x 8 inches size and 9 lbs. weight. When you purchase the Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker, the package comes with a cooking basket, 2 ½ cup capacity bowl, recipe booklet, and spatula.
Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker Features and Specifications
- The Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker was given the 2008 JPMA Innovation Award for its innovative design and features.
- Defrosting function allows users to prepare & freeze food in batches.
- Steamer function retains vitamins and other nutrients in food while cooking it in as fast as 15 minutes.
- It is BPA & PVC free. Components that come in contact with food are made from PP or polypropylene and PSU or polysulfone, making it very safe to use.
- The Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker has an easy defrost and reheat function.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe basket and bowl for easy cleaning.
- The 11 inches x 5 ½ inches x 8 inches size and 9 lbs. Weight makes Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker a compact & portable countertop unit.
- This baby food maker comes with accessories and freebies: a recipe booklet and a spatula.
Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker Customer Reviews and Ratings
Scanning through various customer reviews for Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker, it seems to be a big hit among parents. Most buyers feel that it is a good buy, especially for those who have a 6-month old to the 24-month old baby. Positive remarks about this baby food maker mention that it is easy-to-use, compact, and highly functional. There were also users who suggest adjusting the consistency as the baby grows older.
Similar to other baby food maker models, there were also posted downsides for Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker. First, some parents feel that it can only hold a small capacity for food. Second, there is one user who mentioned that the small hole where the lid clicks can be tipped accidentally. Since it is connected to the water chamber, scalding hot water may pour out accidentally, which can result in a nasty burn. Third, some reviewers noted that in time, the baby could outgrow the usefulness of the machine.
Looking closely at its best features and negative feedbacks, the Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker is still one efficient, powerful, and reliable baby food maker. The good sides still outweigh the bad sides. Yes, it may hold only a small capacity of food, but how much can a 6-month old to a 24-month old toddler can eat at one time, right? For the hole on the lid, it is important to keep it away from the edge of counters. You should not use it if your little one is crawling around your kitchen too. When it comes to your baby outgrowing its usefulness, this baby food maker is still good for doing other stuff besides making baby food. It can steam, puree, reheat/defrost food, so sure enough, it will have different uses in your kitchen later on.
Which Beaba Babycook Is Best?
Overall, BEABA Babycook Neo Baby Food Maker is well worth it. It has so much to offer at a very affordable price. With the very high star ratings for customer reviews, this may actually be one of the best investments you can make for your baby. The fact that you get to serve safe, clean, and most of all, healthy food to your baby every day is also something to really look forward to. We have found the best discounts and prices for the BEABA Babycook Neo Baby Food Maker on Amazon.