George Foreman Grill Review for those who confusing while buying a grill for home and outdoor use. In 1995, heavyweight boxing legend George Foreman was still battling opponents in the ring. He had also become a favorite pitchman promoting various products, which is why he was asked to lend his name to a new electric grill. At first, Foreman dismissed the idea, but at his wife’s encouragement, he reconsidered.
Foreman recalled the event in his book, Knockout Entrepreneur: “‘ I’ve tried the grill, George,’ Joan said, ‘and I like it a lot. It works great; the meat comes out nice and juicy. The grease drips right off, and the food tastes outstanding.'”
Best George Foreman Grill Review & Ratings
Curious, Foreman decided to eat a burger his wife prepared on the grill, and he was convinced. “I give my wife Joan credit for the success of the George Foreman grill review because she was the first one to use the product, and she sold me on it,” he wrote.
|Product||Cooking Size||Rating||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press||4 Servings||4.3 out of 5 Star||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker, Red, GFQ001||10 inch cooking surface||4.1 out of 5 stars||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GRP472P||5 Servings||4.1 out of 5 stars||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B||15 Serving||4.5 out of 5 stars||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman GBR5750SCBQ Grill & Broil 7-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill||7-in-1 Grill & Broil||3.7 out of 5 stars||Buy At Amazon|
|George Foreman GR36P Grand Champ 133 Square Inch Extra Value Grill||133 square inch cooking surface||3.5 out of 5 stars||Buy At Amazon|
The George Foreman grills were virtually an overnight success. It didn’t hurt that Foreman was seen everywhere promoting the product, from talk shows to infomercials. He even talked it up during his very last post-boxing-match interview. Soon, the public couldn’t get their hands on the appliances fast enough, and their popularity has never waned. By 2010, more than 100 million grills have been purchased.
One of the features that sets the George Foreman grills apart is its angled grill plate and grease tray. This design variation forces the grease to stream down away from food and collect it into the tray. Over the years, designers have added other features as well as come up with new versions to address users’ grilling needs.
Read More: Top Ten Best Juicer For Greens Review Guide
So let’s take a look on George Foreman Grill Review
George Foreman GR36P Grand Champ 133 Square Inch Extra Value Grill
The 133 square inches of the cooking surface is large enough to hold seven servings. With 1400 watts of power, heating plates are able to recover lost heat when food is introduced quickly. Of course, the model features the patented slope to guide fat and grease away from food.
George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press
There’s enough room for five burgers or chicken tenders or multiple servings of just about anything you feel like grilling. In addition to the sloped design, the nonstick coating is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. For that matter, so are the drip tray and spatula. George Foreman Grill Review
- Extra-large 133 square inch cooking surface serves up to 7 people, so you can cook for family, friends, and guests with ease
- Patented sloped design and George tough nonstick coating lets fat and grease drain away from food for healthier meals in minutes
- Signature Foreman heating elements and 1400 watts of power provide even heat from the center to the sides of the plate with faster temperature recovery once the food is placed on the cooking surface
- Dishwasher-safe accessories including a custom drip tray and spatula make using, serving and cleanup a snap
- Measures 18 by 18 by 16 inches; 2-year limited warranty
- Warning: the power cord on this product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, Wash hands after handling.
George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker, Red,
Use it as a grill or as a Panini press. Use it for cooking large skinless, boneless chicken breasts or up to 5 burgers or a couple of crunchy Panini sandwiches. Not only does the appliance have a large grill surface, but also an adjustable cooking height. When you’re done, stand it up for vertical storage. George Foreman Grill Review
- 10-Inch Quesadillas – Easier than the stovetop and better results than the microwave, this handy quesadilla maker pumps out large, deliciously crunchy snacks and appetizers in no time
- Nonstick Cooking Surface – “Gooey” is good for quesadillas, but bad for cleanup; not here, though—the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean after every use, leaving no gooey goodness behind
- 6 Deep-Dish Pockets – Pack in maximum flavor! Deep-dish pockets make room for all your favorite quesadilla ingredients and act as cutting guides when it’s time to serve
- Press-and-Seal – From plate to mouth without the mess; the outer ridge seals the quesadilla to create a tidy pocket of deliciousness; Slip-resistant grip
- Cord Wrap and Vertical Storage – Storage is a snap with the integrated cord wrap and you can store the machine vertically to fit into tight spaces
George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press
While many of the George Foreman models are intended to be used as countertop appliances, this one can also operate as a traditional outdoor grill. Then again, if you want it on the tabletop, that’s an option, too. It’s safe for indoor use because it’s an electric grill, not relying on charcoal or propane, which is never safe to use inside. Multiple heat settings give you options, such as searing or warming.
- 5 Servings – Feed the whole family in record time! With 72 square inches of grilling space, you can make five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time
- Removable Plates – Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal
- Premium Ceramic Coating – Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals. Removable Grill Plates – The top and bottom grill plates are completely removable, and cool-touch plastic grips make them easy to handle
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
George Foreman GR144 144-square-inch Nonstick Family Size Grill, SilverOne of the larger George Foreman grills, this one features 144 square inches of cooking surface. That’s large enough for a super-sized steak or a family-sized serving of vegetables. The stay-cool handle keeps hands away from the heat. Also, expect the standard slope and drip tray.
- 15+ Servings – It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people, Has Temperature Indicator Light
George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil, Has Temperature Indicator Light
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time. Adjustable Temperature Control – The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Tip-can control moisture of foods, to some extent, by opening or closing lid vent. Turn lid handle or vent clockwise to open vent for drier cooking. Turn counterclockwise to hold in moisture for moister meats. Light on the temperature control probe will cycle on and off as the grill thermostat maintains the proper temperature. This is a normal operation. Note-condensation may collect on inside of the lid when cooking. Approx. 38 inches high including pedestal
George Foreman GBR5750SCBQ Grill & Broil 7-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill
This is a jumbo-sized electric grill that can accommodate jumbo-sized servings. A 1-1/2-inch floating hinge makes room for extra thick burgers or steaks. Also, no need to guess when the grill is preheated. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time to cook.
- 7-In-1 functions – grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
- Broil function – perfect for caramelization and melts! Simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures.
- Ceramic grill plates – the durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 Sq. In. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more—adding the classic grill marks you love! The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Variable temperature – precision cooking for all your favorites! The adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°f for the perfect sear.
- Adjustable hinge – the 2.5″ hook adjusts to the thickness of meats and locks securely into place for broiling.
- Removable plates – cleanup is fast and easy with the dishwasher-safe removable plates.
George Foreman Rapid Grill Series, 5-Serving Removable Plate Electric Indoor Grill
Talk about a multi-functional appliance! There are plates for making waffles. There are griddles for warming sandwiches or cooking eggs. There’s even a deep dish baking pan, and of course, there are plates for grilling. Each set is 72 square inches, which is plenty of cooking space. George Foreman Grill Review
- 5 servings – Feed the whole family fast! The 80 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time.
- Removable grill plates – easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling, and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Advanced George tough nonstick coating – there’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x more durable, free of PFOA, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- 30% faster preheat – less time heating, more time eating! Our fastest grill yet takes you from plug-in to plate in record time.
- Adjustable temperature control – perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature slide lets you set the temperature range for great results every time.