DeLonghi EN520SL Review provides you deep details about the product and basic information and advanced features of De’Longhi EN520SL espresso and cappuccino machine. Most of the time, when we mention “Espresso Machine” to casual coffee drinkers, they usually think of something big and clunky, something laden with knobs and buttons that to them seem too intimidating to operate. There may be some truth to that depending on the machine, but this certainly does not apply to the De’Longhi EN520SL, a fully functional super-automatic enclosed in a petite frame. So let’s have a look at DeLonghi EN520SL Review.
|Nespresso Lattissima Plus Original Espresso Machine with...||$599.99||Buy At Amazon|
Nespresso by DeLonghi EN520SL Lattissima Plus Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Body & Design
DeLonghi EN520SL Review provides you deep details about the product and basic information and advanced features of De’Longhi EN520SL espresso and cappuccino machine. If this were a boxing match, the De’Longhi EN520SL would definitely be listed as a Superfeather weight contender with its small and compact size. A dominant piano black finish with silver steel highlights cover up this machine’s beautifully-designed exterior. The shapes and angles exude a modern appeal that is complemented by well-placed buttons and knobs, which are interspersed on the facial part of the machine.
- BARISTA GRADE: De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure to deliver quality single-serve espresso and coffee drinks every time
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Choose your favorite coffee or espresso drinks (3 milk and 2 coffee options) with a touch of a button on the illuminated control panel using Nespresso Original capsules
- VERSATILE: Single touch easy to clean hot milk system helps you create the perfect single-serve cup of coffee or espresso effortlessly; Adjustable sliding drip tray accommodates larger coffee drinks (latte, cappuccino, and Italian macchiato)
- TECHNOLOGY: Thermoblock heating system speeds cold-start heating time to seconds and maintains the optimal temperature to enjoy multiple single-serve coffee drinks instantly. Note coffee comes out very slowly due to flow speed depends on the coffee variety and descale if necessary see the descaling section. The Quality of milk froth is not up to standard, use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk at refrigerator temperature about 4-degree celsius. Rinse after each milk recipe preparation. Descale the machine
- ENERGY: Lattissima Plus has an energy-saving adjustable auto-off timer to help reduce electricity consumption. Water container capacity: 30 Ounce
Easy-to-use rotary and push-button control panel with menu settings which allow the adjustment of the following: temperature, coffee strength (five settings), and cup size (four settings)
De’Longhi EN520SL Cappuccino Frother
Cappuccino System Frother
The cappuccino frother allows you to prepare latte and cappuccino easily. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time.
De’Longhi EN520SL Easy Access
Allows for easy removal of the water tank, brew unit, and used coffee container. Direct to Brew System and Cappuccino System Frother Delonghi’s patented Direct to Brew System provides excellent heat distribution and is removable to allow easy access when cleaning is required. And to ensure the freshest brews, the coffee beans are instantly ground when brewing starts to lock essential flavors and aroma; this is easily done thanks to the 15-Bar pressure provided by the high-powered pump.
The Cappuccino System Frother is Delonghi’s implementation of the steam wand/frother function. It fuses milk and steam to produce rich and creamy froths for perfect cappuccinos and lattes every time.
Rotary, Push Button Controls, Built-in Burr Grinder and Large Water Reservoir
The DeLonghi EN520SL Review provides you deep details about the product and basic information and advanced features of the De’Longhi EN520SL espresso and cappuccino machine. comes with its own professional-grade conical burr grinder that produces consistent and fresh coffee grounds. Kudos to Delonghi for outfitting the De’Longhi EN520SL with a built-in burr grinder even though the machine is small in size. Meanwhile, the control panel, though lacking an actual text readout, is still very capable of providing the status info of the machine. Through this, you can change different settings such as temperature and coffee strength (5 settings) and four options for cup size.
The 1.7-liter capacity is impressive for such a compact machine and comes in clear plastic for easy indication of water level. Water Filtration System, Energy Saving features, Cup Warmer, Clean-Up indicator Other notable features of the De’Longhi EN520SL include the Water Filtration System which allows you to use tap water (machine filters and cleans it for optimal use), an energy-saving switch that will enable you to save up to 77% energy when pressed, and the cup warmer on top which pre-heats your cup for best temperature for your espresso. And to lessen the task when it comes to cleaning the machine, its built-in indicator signals you when it is time to clean the machine already.
DeLonghi EN520SL Review Pros Cons
The De’Longhi EN520SL is one compact and competent device ready to take on all your coffee and espresso needs without costing a fortune. Its small frame would benefit tight kitchen spaces, and its array of features is impressive and produces great tasting brews.
May You Like: