DeLonghi ESAM6700 Review about the product quality and basic features of DeLonghi ESAM6700 coffee and espresso machine. Parting with a couple of thousand dollars for a top-end coffee and espresso machine requires thorough research and knowledge to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth. A couple of thousand bucks is a lot of money, so doing your homework is imperative in this scenario. In this review, we will take a look at one top-end machine, the DeLonghi ESAM6700 Gran Dama. Is it worth the money? Let’s find out. So let’s have a look at DeLonghi ESAM6700 Review.
|De'Longhi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super Automatic Espresso &...||$529.95||Buy At Amazon|
DeLonghi ESAM6700 Gran Dama Avant Touch-Screen Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
Body & Design
DeLonghi ESAM6700 Review: A predominant silver steel finish covers most of the machine’s boxy exterior, and its style definitely belongs to the modern side of things. At dimensions of 16.8 x 11.1 x 14.8 inches and a weight of 29.8 pounds, it is average in heft and size and not too bulky as with other machines in its class. Its control panel lies in the middle and sports a black motif while its LCD screen is viewable through its blue backlight. Overall the DeLonghi ESAM6700 looks durable and tough yet still exudes an aura of class.
- Patented Single Touch System
- Easily prepares latte, cappuccino, and Italian macchiato. Simply slide the milk tank onto front of the machine and press a button.
- Long Coffee Function
- Replicates the taste of traditional drip coffee by elongating the brewing process.
- Press the clean button on the milk tank, and it will automatically perform a rinse cycle.
- Single Touch Operation,
- Direct to Brew System, Conical Burr Grinder
As with most super automatics, the DeLonghi ESAM6700 Gran Dama Avant features an easy One-Touch brewing operation. Brew your choice of drink: latte, cappuccino, Italian macchiato, and more with just a touch. Just slide in the included Milk container, choose your drink, and the machine will grind, brew and froth for you and have it ready within seconds. If coffee is what you fancy, then just select the button for the pre-programmed settings you made, and you’re good to go.
The Direct to Brew System Delonghi is known for is, of course, present on this machine. The Thermoblock technology it uses makes sure that everything is fresh by grinding coffee beans and immediately utilizing it for brewing so that optimum taste and aroma will be achieved each and every time.
- Dense and High Performance: Because DeLonghi’s new registered boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a comprehensive espresso at the perfect temperature every time.
- Timeless Reliability: Thanks to the stainless-steel detachable double boiler, the inside can be washed easily. Cleaning of the machine is essential for managing the best flavoring possible and for minimizing the need for service.
- A Perfect Aroma, Guaranteed: The beans-to-brew system guarantees an espresso with a delicious aroma as the coffee is freshly ground. No traces of stale grounds are left in the machine.
- Instant Reheat: This special function heats the core of Magnifica, ensuring the machine is always at the ideal temperature for espresso, no matter how long the interval between cups.
- Removable Water Tank and Bean Container: Magnifica knows that the counter space in your kitchen is always at a premium. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that allows you to fill the water tank and empty the coffee grounds without moving the machine. All of the controls are at the front of the machine, from the on/off switch to the cappuccino system.
- Integrated Burr Grinder: A space-saver container for beans is fully integrated into the Magnifica. You can set the grinding level to customize your espresso. Magnifica can also be used with ground coffee. DeLonghi recommends the use of illy Caffe for the best tasting espresso. Rich, smooth, balanced, and never bitter, illy provides the same consistent distinctive taste cup after cup.
- Coffee Spigots: Magnifica’s coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug.
- Cappuccino System: The patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container.
- Cup Tray: Magnifica’s exclusive cup tray, similar to those found in cafés, keeps cups warm before use.
- Front Panel: Magnifica allows you to customize your coffee by adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit your taste: long or short, weak or strong.
Digital Touch Screen control panel
Plenty of programming Features One of the best features of the DeLonghi Gran Dama is its unique touch screen control panel. No knobs or buttons, input your command directly onto the screen, icons and names light up and are easy to read. A blue-backlit screen readout sits on the center, which displays the time and works in conjunction with the touch screen panel by displaying the name and status of the selection as you press on the touch screen icons.
With a myriad of options and programming capabilities, you can easily program a beverage setting of your choice as per your exact preferences. From water hardness to coffee strength, cup size, temperature – the DeLonghi ESAM6700 Gran Dama makes brewing easier and tailor-made for its user.
Other Features DeLonghi ESAM6700 Review
The DeLonghi ESAM6700 comes with a pretty impressive list of additional features which include the following. Instant-Reheat function for keeping the machine always ready to brew anytime a Hot Water spout for tea or hot choco statistics function to keep track of your brewing stats cup warmer decalcification system the removable and transparent water reservoir
lastly a flip-up drip tray for accommodating latte cups.
Bean to cup coffee machine
The DeLonghi ESAM6700 Review Gran Dama Avant presents features found on high-end super automatics – operates on one touch, a host programming feature, and puts a premium on speed and ease. Its touch screen technology is awe-inspiring, though, and is one feature that makes it unique among others in its class. It is a bit more expensive than its nearest competitors though so make sure to make a comparison among them to make the best decision. All in all, the DeLonghi Gran Dama is a very capable superautomatic complete with all the bells and whistles, just prepare your wallets for its hefty cost.
May You Like: