A smoking pipe called by “Bong” getting yellow after using some time, And because of bacterial growth, it may be affected you. And I think you also know if you want to enjoy a good taste than you need to keep clean your bong as well and smell free.
How To Clean A Bong With Alcohol & Salt
So you need to keep your Bong clean and germs free. May by you wash your Bong on daily basses, but after some time, you should be clean it deeply with some anti germs material. So here, we have some easy tips and available items to keep your Bong clean and germs free. You can find some items in your home. So you no need to worry about buying some individual products to clean Bong. So let’s start collecting some essential things to clean your Bong thoroughly.
- Ok, so let’s start the cleaning procedure. First of all, you know something to clean Bong. You can clean it with dishwashing cleaner available in the market. But these items can clean your Bong deeply and germs free. All items are recommended by professionals and already use for cleaning house utensils.
- Always use latex gloves while cleaning and another working because safety is a priority.
Remove all parts of your Bong and clean individual components of your bong according to these processes.
- Fill your Bong with warm water to soften the contents and spots inside. In warm water, you can add baking soda (a teaspoon) leave it for five minutes, next repeat the same procedure two three-time rinses it with warm water.
- After rinses it with warm water, you can add some dishwasher in it or pour it with some water. Now shake it well liquid clean it well from every corner. Take a soft cloth and insert it into the bong, and hold is to the edge. Now when you shake it well, cloth soft cloth scribing Bong from inside as well. After exploring it, just pull out fabric and wash your bong whit open water.
- After washing, most of the stains are removed, but the process of cleaning remains. Now you can add Isopropyl Alcohol in a bong or add a spoon of Coarse Salt in it with some water. Mix it and shake well in multi-angles for getting the best result to shake it till five minutes as well. Isopropyl Alcohol and a mixture of Coarse Salt is the best anti germs solution for your Bong. Salt can remove further stains, and Isopropyl Alcohol rubs it from inside as well. So after shaking it well, you just need to wash it thoroughly.
- Remains parts of bong also clean with the same process use a small brush to clean those parts from inside easily.
I hope now you can feel it cleaned — each dishwasher including a lemon juice. So the lousy smell of your Bong removed while washing and Isopropyl Alcohol are also useful for removing bad odor and germs. Further, if you still feel the bad smell from Bong, you can add some drops of fresh lemon juice.
So these are very simple tips to clean your dirty Bong or provide you a fresh taste of smoke because “taste is more important in everything.” So giving it a shiny look from outside, you can rub it with soft cotton fabric. Some other tips also can help you to keep clean your Bong.
- Wash your Bong daily with warm water.
- Always use filtered water in you, Bong.
- Change out the water daily.
- Deep clean your Bong once in a week.
- Cleaning of your Bong also provides you great taste.
People Also Ask:
Q: What alcohol is used in rubbing alcohol?
ANS: In the United States, rubbing alcohol made using ethanol must conform to Formula 23-H, which specifies it consists of 100 parts by volume of ethyl alcohol, eight parts by volume of acetone, and 1.5 parts by volume of methyl isobutyl ketone.
Q: How to clean a bong without alcohol?
ANS: You can clean your bong without alcohol; use Coarse Salt with baking soda to clean your Pipe.
Q: Is there a way to avoid the risk of IPA poisoning from cleaning with rubbing alcohol?
ANS: Yes, rubbing alcohol (or IPA) disappears fairly quickly at room temperature. So after you are finished cleaning, drain the excess liquid out and run some water through the bong. Then let it air-dry for 3 minutes.