How to Clean an Oven? The cleaning of the oven is one of the difficult tasks for women, but they do it as well, and yes, they deserve honor because they are doing hardworking to keep you healthy and make tasty foods for you. So here, we have some suggestions to clean your oven in a few easy steps with essential cleaning items and without using chemicals. Some women don’t want to clean with chemicals due to taste and some other reasons. So here we have some tips for both ways of cleaning. So first, I suggest you clean your oven with white vinegar and baking soda, and then I recommended some DIY ideas to clean the oven with natural items. So you need some things to clean your oven with less effort.
How to Clean an Oven
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Plastic or Silicone Spatula
- Damp Cloth
- Spray Bottle
- Vacuum Cleaner
First of all, take everything out of the oven like a removable drawer and steel racks, wear gloves, and get ready to clean your oven. So the first step is that make a paste with lemon juice and baking soda. In addition, you can use some drops of any dishwashing liquid available in your kitchen, because of dishwashing liquid consisting of sulfonic acid, and the sulfonic acid is one of the best products for cleaning and removing stains from steel items.
Clean Your Oven With Baking Soda & Lemon Juice
- Take a bowl and pour some water in a bowl or add three teaspoons of baking soda and add lemon juice or make it paste.
- Now wear gloves and coat paste inside the oven as well and let it be for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, turn the oven on to 250°F (121.1°C). Leave the oven on for 5 minutes.
- Now you can use a Plastic or Silicone Spatula to remove the baking soda paste and rub the insides walls of the oven with a scrubber as well.
- After rubbing the inside of the oven now, you need hot water to wipe the oven from inside.
- Add hot water in a spray bottle and spray inside the oven and wipe with a damp cloth. A mixture of baking soda and lemon juice Will soften the burnt material in the oven. So scrub until the oven is clean.
- So clean the oven racks and drawers with the same procedure, scrub with a scrubber to clean oven racks using baking soda and salt paste.
- So I hope your oven cleaned and shining like a new one. Now you can bake any food and get batter taste with a cleaned oven. Further, if you don’t want to clean your oven with baking soda, then you can use white vinegar to clean your oven.
How To Clean Oven With Vinegar
The white vinegar is another best item for cleaning the home gadgets, and also able to remove stains and germs from your kitchen accessories. So most women use vinegar to clean kitchen accessories with it. So to clean your oven with, vinegar make a paste with salt and water. Take salt in a bowl and add some water to make a paste, now apply inside of the oven, and let it be for 5 hours. After 5 hours, use a spray bottle to spray vinegar inside of the oven and rub it until the oven is clean. After rubbing, pour some hot water in a bottle and spray inside and wipe off any residue that remains. After that, I hope you amazed to see the cleaned oven like a new one.
How To Clean An Oven Without Chemicals
Some women don’t want to use chemicals while cleaning the kitchen items because of allergies, and maybe they avoid due to the dangerous effects of harsh chemicals. So if you also in those women then here we have some dramatic products to clean your oven from inside as well. So below, you can find some really irrelevant products to clean your oven, or maybe you are laughing, but once you tried these items for cleaning, you shocked by the results.
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Oxalic acid (Food Grade Material)
- Coke (Soft Drink)
- Clean Your Oven With Salt
Salt is an organic item and easily available in your kitchen; you can use it to clean your oven from inside. So you need hot water and salt to clean your oven. Take five teaspoon salt in a bowl and add one teaspoon Oxalic Acid (1 Research) or mix some water to make a paste. After applying the paste, let it be for two or three hours to soften the burnt stains. Now pour some hot water in a spray bottle and use a foam scrubber to apply and rub the inside of the oven with a mixture of salt and oxalic acid. Rub it as well until the oven is clean. After that, spry hot water inside the oven and wipe with a damp cloth until the clean.
How To Clean An Oven Without Chemicals so another way is using the Coke (Soft drink) yes, you can use it to clean your oven, but one thing you need to keep in mind the oven being overly dirty will give you better results than previously mentioned. Coke can give you better results in greasy and rusty places, or recently burnt and fresh stains can remove easily with Coke.
How To Clean Oven From Outside
If you want to clean your oven from outside, you can use anything from these like baking soda and vinegar, simply take some water in a pot add baking soda or vinegar with few drops of dishwashing liquid to get batter result. Just apply with foam or wipe out with a damp cloth. To clean the front glass vinegar is one of the best options because vinegar also removes stains and oil from glass and makes it shiny.
Final Cleaning Of Your Oven
Right now you clean your oven as well; what do you think is there anything else left for cleaning. Yes, the backside of your oven it’s not necessary, but if you can do it, your oven runs a long time. So take a vacuum and move to the backside of your oven. If there you see any kind of ventilation whole just vacuum to suck dust from inside of your machine. Now the whole process of cleaning your oven is complete. So bake a cake and get a fresh taste. How To Clean An Oven Without Chemicals use these tips to get batter results. Stay happy