Women and men like UGG slippers and boots due to his comfortability and iconic celebrities’ style. Also, a symbol of fashion and unique style so mostly girls like to wear UGG in winter. Ugg slippers and boots made by sheepskin material to keep you reliable and warm in winter. Ugg slippers mostly use for the inside of the home, so wearing them at home doesn’t make them too dirty. So you can keep clean with a few simple tips. But if you like to wear Ugg Boots for outdoor use, then you need some special care and little bit effort to keep clean your Ugg Boots due to these kinds of boots made by sheepskin or suede. So the cleaning process of these Ugg slippers and boots a little tricky and needs your attention. Because if they get dirty and stained, it will spoil your personality.
Best Way To Clean UGG Slippers & Boots At Home
So let’s start and know some essential things about how to deep clean your Ugg slippers and Boots without damage sheepskin and suede upper. So, first of all, collect the items we need to clean the Ugg slippers & boats. As I mentioned before, Ugg slippers and boots are made by sheepskin, so you can’t clean these shoes with home-based cleaning material and other cleaning agents you need some specific cleaner to clean your Ugg slippers and Boots.
- Suede Brush
- UGG Protector
- UGG Cleaner & Conditioner
- UGG Shoe Renew
- Paper Towel
- Damp Sponge
- Microfiber Cloth
- White Vinegar
Clean UGG Slipper & Boots So They Look New
You wear your Ugg slippers and boots daily, so why you can’t clean it daily. It would be best if you cleaned your Ugg slipper and boots daily with Microfiber Cloth. This little effort to keep clean and shiny your Ugg boots for a long time.
- First of all, brush your Ugg with a suede brush gently and remove dust from upper the boots.
- 2nd after that, clean the sole and upper with microfiber cloth gently.
- If you feel any bad smell from inside of shoes, then use UGG Shoe Renew and Spray into shoe after each use to prevent odor.
- Keep your shoes in a ventilated area and let it dry for the next use.
- So hope you make this little effort to keep clean your UGG for a long time.
How To Deep Clean Your UGG Slipper & Boots?
So when you feel your UGG slipper and boots getting dirty and muddy, do the deep cleaning of your boots with these steps. First of all, you need to know some basic things about to clean. Always read the guideline of manufacture to clean your UGG because they made it and know batter which item you use it or not. Here I will try to provide you in-depth information and recommendation by the brand. UGG Cleaner & Conditioner specifically made for UGG slipper and shows, so always use it for cleaning your boots. So let’s start the deep cleaning procedure of your Ugg Boots.
- First, you need to remove dust from the boots with a suede brush.
- After removing the dust, now clean your entire boots with microfiber cloth gently.
- UGG Cleaner specifically made for UGG slippers and boots.
- Shake well before applying UGG cleaner.
- Moisten the surface with a clean, damp sponge.
- Apply a small amount of formula to the damp sponge and gently scrub. Remove residue with a sponge.
- Don’t do anything else now; just keep it for dry in a cool and ventilated place.
- Avoid using hair dryer and sunlight.
- After dry, the shoes now need to apply UGG Protector on the upper area.
- Shake well before using a UGG protector and always use it in the ventilated area due to his smell and chemicals.
- Hold the UGG protector 6 inches away from your boots, and spry evenly upper is a little wet, not soaked.
- Now let it be for dry in the open air and avoid any kind of direct heat and sunshine.
- Once dry, use suede brush and brush in the same direction to restore the original appearance.
- Now you can use UGG shoe renew spray inside the UGG boots to prevent bad smell.
- Let it dry.
May You Like More: How to Clean White Vans With Backing Soda And Acetone
So these steps are easy and recommended by the official brand, further if your UGG slipper and Boots turn into dirty and muddy after a long time & stained too much, then you need little more effort to wash your UGG slipper and boots. So here are some more tips for cleaning your old UGG boots with vinegar. Further, you keep to mind you can’t wash your UGG in the machine because the fur of these shoes got damage.
How To Remove Stains From UGG Boots
- First, you need to remove dirt, as I mentioned before.
- Now pour some water in a plastic tub.
- Add some vinegar in water and mix it.
- Now dip a suede brush in water and rub stains gently.
- After removing stains, keep it in the air for dry.
So I hope these cleaning tips solve your issue, and you get your UGG slipper and Boots like new. But here some caring tips to keep your UGG Boots clean and shiny for a long time.
- Always remove dust after removing the shoes.
- Avoid wearing your UGG boots on rainy days because mud can leave a mark on your shows.
- Avoid walking in dirty areas because dust can be stuck in the fur.
- Do you know? The brand recommended an in-depth cleaning process every six months. UGG
- Don’t wash your UGG slipper and boots with any other chemicals. (Source)
- Don’t apply any kind of polish material on UGG boots.
- Always keep your UGG boots in a dry place.
- Use silica gel during store your UGG boots.
- Also, you can use silica gel to reduce humidity from inside of Boots.
How To Clean Your UGG Boots from inside?
Finally, you clean your boots from outside, and now you need to clean your UGG boots from inside. Basically, inside of your boots not much dirty, but if you feel the shoes are still dirty from inside, then just use a microfiber cloth and wipe from inside as well. After the wiping from inside, you can use UGG Shoe Renew and Spray the insole and wipe away any excess residue. After that, let it for dry to the next 24 hours. So the entire procedure of cleaning your UGG slipper and boots has complete, and one thing keeps in mind use your boots after completely dry.
Where To Buy UGG cleaning Kit
- Suede scuff eraser
- Made in US
- Synthetic sole
- Includes 4 oz. Cleaner & Conditioner
- 4 oz. Protector