Makita is known to deliver performance and agility like no other tools. Equipped with the latest power driller and long-lasting batteries, the Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench has the capacity to woo you. It comes with Makita branded motor that has the capacity to deliver a maximum torque of 325 ft.lbs and reaches a maximum rotation rate of 2200 rpm. This equipment comes with both fastening and unscrewing application properties that ensure a wide range of functions with minimum effort. You can easily fixate a variety of bolts and fasteners with just a minor trigger.
Makita XWT07Z LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque Square Drive Impact Wrench
- BL Motor delivers 780 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 1,250 ft.lbs...
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/0-1,000/0-1,800 RPM &...
- 3/4" anvil with friction ring and thru hole retention system...
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling...
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to...
Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench comes with built-in led light that makes work easier. You can easily focus your target and enjoy precision in working. The whole design is filled with such ergonomic features. The entire unit weighs around only seven and a half pounds for a starter and comes with a shock-soaking handle and an optimum charger for maximum battery life. You will never feel fatigued or robbed of vital energy easily. Moreover, you will not even feel the pain experienced by most of the other workers.
Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench comes with a solid battery set with a very low charge time of about half an hour. The unit, coming with a three-year warranty, uses a heat fastening mechanism together with its sturdy hammer and anvil. This impact wrench comes with enough features to be applied in various fields of activities. They can be used to operate on steel beams, utility pole, and overhead door installation. Other applications include the conveyor system, car maintenance, tilt-up construction, and refineries. It is coupled with innovative and technological advancements. It is the best epitome of great engineering and impeccable performance.
Makita Impact Wrench Features
The Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench is the best in class wench tool, geared with the best in class types of equipment and formidable performance. Within three years of its marketing, the Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench has created an impressive list of satisfied customers, who are reeking with praises for this impact wrench. If you look at the reviews, one of the most satisfied customers, call it an awesome tool, and one of his best purchases of the year. The second reviewer appealed to its powerful motor while a third customer sealed his appreciation by simple two words, which is, ‘love it!’
Makita Impact Wrench Customer Review
Therefore, if you are looking for something that is sleek, powerful, and durable, the Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench is your answer. It hardly contains any loophole, and as it has been known to generate satisfied customers, it is recommended highly for your drilling and fastening purposes. The only negative vice that this tool contains is the unkempt battery case. However, with proper introspection and improvisation, such a shortcoming can be managed. Think power and precision and go for the Makita Bare-Tool impact wench. It delivers performance, precise execution, and brilliant results. So buy the Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench and become a professional today.
Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench Product Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 780 to Max 1250 ft.lbs. of max torque, with 3 format power switch (0-900/0-1,000/0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/0-2,000/0-2,200 IPM)
- Compact, ergonomic design, 9-inches long, 7-pounds for reduced operator fatigue
- The electronic control BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to meet torque and RPM to the changing demands of the applicability
- Large rocker switch, built-in LED light with pre glow and afterglow illuminates the work area, large tool hook, job-site tested shock absorbent handle
- Makita LXT lithium-ion battery, Energy Star rated 30-minute rapid optimum charger
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- The tool only (battery not included), 3-year warranty.
- Includes – Tool Only (Battery and Charger Not Included)
Hitachi Now Renamed By Metabo HPT
Metabo HPT 18V Cordless Impact Wrench
Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools have renamed to Metabo HPT.
- IMPACT WRENCH: 1/2" 18V Impact Wrench
- POWER: Produces 225 ft-lbs of turning torque, 0-3,600 BPM...
- DRIVE: 1/2" Square drive with friction ring and hole for...
- SPEED CONTROL: 4-Stage electronic speed switch for precision...
- TRIGGER: Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete...
The Long-Lasting Metabo Impact Wrench: Impact wenches should be powerful and efficient, along with long-lasting. It should provide you speed to perform heavy-duty functions and the power to maintain such speed and accuracy in the long run. The Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench seeks to do just that, providing you the utmost performance and agility, keeping in mind your need for heavy-duty wrench jobs. The Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench is made out of components and materials that keep its weight low enough to offer fatigue-less performance. Moreover, this impact wrench is versatile, offering to perform jobs like drilling, driving, and all kinds of fastening jobs. If you are installing new doors, or tightening your wheel screws or simply fixing lags, you can depend on Metabo.
The Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench uses a lithium-ion battery that instantly charges itself to offer you more power. Maintain a constant speed and continue your work, and you will never have to compromise on power. The two HXP lithium-ion batteries are very low on weight as well and have very low downtime. Normal batteries last just a bit above 500 charge cycles, while HXP lithium-ion battery lasts more than 1500 charge cycles. This proves to be very profitable when you want to purchase an impact wrench that lasts more. Moreover, Metabo has an in-built cut switch that shuts power to the batteries if there is a current surge during charging.
The Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench has more features to talk about. The inbuilt led lamp that illuminates the working surface and the non-slip elastomer offering you a better grip are two exciting features of the Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench. The wench also weighs a bit more than a couple of pounds giving you more scope for precise handling and easy transportation. Coming down to the heavy powered motor, Metabo features an industrial certified two-gauge motor that is capable of generating a maximum torque of 3600 rotations per minute.
Metabo Impact Wrench Customer Reviews
With so much to offer, Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench has achieved mostly positive reviews towards its favor. One of the buyers has pointed out that battery life is ‘stellar.’ He earns a living installing house doors, and he found that Metabo needed recharging only after using it more than three times. The same customer also remarked that Metabo does not produce any unwanted pungent smell during its use. The next customer is all in praise for the compact size of Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench. He is a mechanical worker who changes cars and trucks’ wheels for almost five days a week. He found no problem using Metabo for removing bolts, screws, and nuts. He found it very efficient.
On average, 97% of customers found Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench to be a powerful impact wrench that will never let you down. Combining positive reviews and new features, Metabo stands highly recommended for all types of fastening jobs.
Metabo Impact Wrench 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench Product Features
- IMPACT WRENCH: 1/2″ 18V Impact Wrench
- POWER: Produces 225 ft-lbs of turning torque, 0-3,600 BPM and up to 2,700 RPM to power through the toughest jobs
- DRIVE: 1/2″ Square drive with friction ring and hole for quick and easy bit replacement
- SPEED CONTROL: 4-Stage electronic speed switch for precision and control during a variety of applications
- TRIGGER: Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during the application
- LED LIGHT: Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark workspaces
- PROTECTION: IP56 compliant to add a degree of protection against dust and water exposure
Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance,...
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600...
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque...
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
The Ingersoll-Rand 231C Impact Wrench is one of the oldest impact wrench kits. First launched about 25 years ago, the Ingersoll-Rand 231C is best suited for all kinds of vehicle maintenance and fixing works. Though an old model, this impact wrench kit is one of the best in the market, still giving its peers a run for their money. Light and compact, this wrench kit weighs only 5.3 pounds and delivers a good torque of 425 inch-pounds.
Though relatively heavier than similar products, the Ingersoll-Rand 231C is compact and ideal for rotating the car tires and other such maintenance work. The exclusivity of the Ingersoll-Rand 231C lies in the twin hammer impact mechanism, which gives more output with less effort. The air consumption rate is one of the best in this product. Because of the air impact mechanism, the Ingersoll-Rand 231C has much better lubrication than other wenches. The pressure feed lubricates the machine adequately for ease of handling and use. The Ingersoll-Rand 231C also features a unique power regulator that helps to monitor e power efficiency for best results. This is a handy tool when it comes to regulating power for different types and directions of use. The compactness of the model, in spite of the weight, reduces fatigue to the operator. The Ingersoll-Rand 231C air impact wrench is a well-designed tool for most kinds of drilling and driving applications.
Reviewers who reviewed this product term it as a powerful beast that performs with almost no maintenance. The Ingersoll-Rand 231C is rated highly for the torque performance, speed, flexibility of use, and ease of handling. Additionally, the compactness of the product is liked by many, as it makes the machine-usable in almost all situations. Most users are clearly amazed by the performance this small wrench can deliver.
Almost all users agree that the product delivers what it promises. There are hardly any battery issues. The impact mechanism is highly appreciated and has helped many a reviewer out of a tight spot. A large section of users says that the body’s aluminum finish, balanced design, and comfortable grip are their favorite features. A few users, however, state that the original Ingersoll-Rand 231C was different from the recent models in the fact that some of the components are plastic. This reduces the durability of the product to a great extent. This problem has been reported by some reviewers and appears to vary from case to case. What all users agree to is the brilliant performance of the Ingersoll-Rand 231C.
The Ingersoll-Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench quick overview:
- balanced design
- compact, lightweight, easy to use
- packs a power punch with a max torque of 425 inch-pounds
- unique twin hammer air impact mechanism
- good battery life and battery backup
- variable speed for versatile work
Overall, the Ingersoll-Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench takes home four stars out of 5 and is recommended by most people as a good buy.
Ingersoll-Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench Product Features
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to two-piece service construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Milwaukee 2754-20 – M18 FUEL 3/8″ Compact Impact Wrench
- M18 Fuel 3/8" Impact Wrench
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft-lbs. of fastening...
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output...
- Utilizes a Friction Ring design to ensure quick & easy...
- Belt Clip included
The Milwaukee 2754-20 lives up to Milwaukee’s name by packing a 2000 inch-pounds of torque into a 4.1 pounds impact wrench body for maximum power with minimum effort. This cordless impact wrench kit eliminates the hassles of extension cords and provides a compact tool for fastening applications indoors and outdoors both. The compactness of this machine makes it ideal for use in tight spaces and difficult work stations. Being very lightweight, Milwaukee 2754-20 has the least operator fatigue and can perform for longer periods than most similar products.
The Milwaukee 2754-20 works on variable speeds, which is useful for different kinds of applications for fastening, screwing, and loosening. The usefulness of this impact wrench kit almost nullifies the need for a ratchet wrench. This wrench kit runs on Li-ion 18 volt batteries, which charge quickly, lasts long, and has greater runtime than its peers. The product has a convenient battery and power gauge, which comes in very handy while working. The Milwaukee 2754-20 impact wrench kit’s unique feature is that it comes with a ring that allows the user to easily interchange sockets. The friction ring thus saves both time and effort, which are of great value to a user. The lightness of the Milwaukee 2754-20 beats other products by miles. That such a light and compact product can generate such a high torque is amazing. The Milwaukee 2754-20 is a powerful tool that is easy to use and versatile at the same time.
Reviewers offer nothing but praise for this useful tool. All reviewers rate the power performance and the ergonomic design of the Milwaukee 2754-20 impact wrench kit, highly. All users appreciate the light body and the compactness of this wrench kit, which makes it ideal for use in tight spaces and difficult corners. Users feel that the high torque from such a small tool is quite unimaginable and hence is a major plus point. Many of them agree unanimously that this wrench kit beats its peers in the long run.
The Milwaukee 2754-20 impact wrench has managed to impress its users by its performance, power efficiency, battery performance, looks, feel, and great design. Reviewers also appreciate the built-in LED lighting system perfect for illumination while working in small spaces and constricted areas. The Milwaukee 2754-20 is reportedly well suited for almost all kinds of drilling, driving and fastening applications at home and outdoors.
Main brownie points for the Milwaukee 2754-20 impact wrench:
- very light and compact
- packs a powerful torque of 2000 inch-ponds
- good battery life
- easily replaceable batteries
- useful LED lighting
- balanced design and comfortable grip
- versatility in applications
The Milwaukee 2754-20 18-Volt M18 3/8-Inch Compact Impact Wrench with Ring got 5 stars out of 5 i.e., a perfect score for speed, usability, comfort, design, and powerful performance. All reviewers recommend the Milwaukee 2754-20 as a powerful yet compact wrench kit for the home as well for heavy-duty work.
Milwaukee 2754-20 18-Volt M18 3/8-Inch Compact Impact Wrench with Ring Product Features
- M18 Fuel 3/8″ Impact Wrench
- Power state Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft-lbs. of fastening torque
- 4-Mode Drive Control gives more comprehensive control over output speed and horsepower
- Utilizes a Friction Ring design to assure quick & simple socket changes
- Belt Clip added